SEO is not a science but for sure an engineering that evolves and improves over time. It is important that you revisit your SEO Strategy with your Agency or Consultant every year to be in line with the Google guidelines. Now when we are in 2022, it’s a good time to have a catchup with your SEO expert.
What do I do – Just SEO?
I am a search marketer, which means I do organic SEO as well as paid search campaigns on Google Ads for many years. However, I would say that SEO is my core(11 years of experience). I got into Google Ads for 5-6 years and have learned the art of lead generation while working for various businesses. In short, I love both of them and can help any business grow using SEO and Google Ads/Pay Per Click.
Who is an SEO Expert Delhi?
Are you looking for the best SEO Expert in Delhi? I have been in the space of Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization for more than 11 years now. Ranking websites to the first page of any search engine is part of my job, and I strive for it until your business is on the first page.
To find the best SEO experts in India, then you need someone with exceptional experience and expertise in what they offer in SEO. My expertise isn’t limited only to India.
Speaking of success in SEO, there are two ways to generate traffic, and thus fixating that SEO is a success. The first one is getting the traffic organically, where a huge amount of research is required, that goes into analyzing competitors and their competitors to overrank all of them. The second one is where you get the traffic through paid marketing campaigns and media buying. As easy as it seems doable considering the budget calculations, there is a huge amount of research that goes into this as well.
It is imperative to check the experience of an SEO Consultant before hiring them to rank your business.
This guide is to give you a brief about the rules, roles, goals and objectives of hiring an SEO Consultant.
What is Search Engine Optimisation (aka SEO)?
SEO comes with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site. It involves improving the website content, structure, and also on-page elements like titles, metatags, and anchor text. Additionally, off-page optimization techniques like link building and social media marketing are used to improve the site’s authority and relevance in Google search results pages.
Let us talk more about organic SEO, shall we?
Organic Search Results:
The organic results are the search engine results that are not paid for, but come from websites that have been given an “organic” rating by the Google Search Quality Guidelines. The ratings are based on several factors, including how relevant the website is to the search query and how much content is on the site. Search engines use the information from this rating system to determine where websites will appear in search results. For example, if a website has been given a “very good” rating, then it is likely that it will appear at the top of the search results.
Organic search results are displayed in a way that is determined by the search engine’s algorithms. A search engine’s algorithm can be broken down into three major categories:
- The first difference between paid and organic results is the origin of the content. Paid search results are typically advertisements or sponsored links in which businesses pay for placement on search engine results pages. Organic search results are typically the result of human-generated content, such as blog posts or web pages. The distinction between paid and organic search is often blurred because some paid advertisements may be considered to be organic (because they are part of a company’s website or blog).
- The second difference between the two is the cost of being listed in the search results. For example, a search engine may place paid advertisements on top of organic listings in order to boost visibility and increase click-through rates. The search engine is the most important part of the marketing mix, but not all marketing mixes include a search engine. The search engine that generates leads is called the “lead generation”, and can be an Internet search or a telephone call. A company does not have to pay a fee or obtain special permission to be listed in search engine results. If a company is considered “legitimate” by the search engine, it will receive high rankings and be discovered more easily by potential customers.
- The third difference is the number of items searched for. A search engine’s web crawler will only list the most popular or frequently sought-after products on a site. Smaller companies with less traffic can be listed by their website’s content management system, which is controlled by the company.
What are White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO?
Before we get to that, let me introduce you to something called Grey Hat SEO. There is a grey area between white and black, i.e. grey. This is followed by most digital marketers and SEO consultants. We’ll get there later after exploring white hat SEO and black hat SEO.
White Hat SEO
In layman’s terminology, this is used as the correct and ethical way to optimize a website. Here’s a small brief”.
- Follows Google algorithm updates
- Follows search engine policies
- Prioritizes the users first and search engines second
- Takes a long-term approach to optimization
Black Hat SEO
If you’re looking for short-cut techniques and strategies to rank higher in search engine rankings in the short term by violating the search engine policies, black SEO is the way to go!
- Violates search engines guidelines and policies
- Uses keyword stuffing
- Utilizes automated comment spam
- Use of cloaking & link framing
Benefits of SEO
1. Increase in the quality of your website:
SEO planning acts as a bridge between your business and your potential customers. Every method used here makes it easy for your audience to find you whenever they want!
Why pay for paid ads when you can pay for quality links and an expert seo?
Understanding a search engine as Google begins with understanding its algorithm. It is the algorithm that determines the best results for any given query on a search engine. If you have quality content and organic methods followed on your website, you will keep getting the best results even years after optimizing the content. Having said that, it is vital to keep a check on the health of your website often.
2. Better than PPC
Paid ads of course, get you better leads and conversions. However, speaking in numbers, 71.33% of searches result in a click on an organic result on the first page of a search engine like Google.
SEO and Branding seem like a different ball game. But you can use them brilliantly for great results if you can put them together to maximize the results.
Myths About SEO
1. Quick & Easy
For a person who is literally not associated with SEO but associated with any other term in the space of Digital Marketing, it looks like SEO is dead easy to implement. But the catch is on finding what to implement and do you know who has the brains to do that? An experienced SEO consultant.
2. Gives Less Value to the Customer
One of the myths that I absolutely hate about SEO is that it doesn’t value or has the least value to the end customer. SEO isn’t something that can be planned and fixed immediately for great results. The top websites we see that rank organically strived for months or years to get where they are. The end game of SEO is indeed to provide value to the end customer. Every funnel in marketing leads to sales, and every digital strategy in marketing comes through SEO.
3. Only Big Brands Get Success
Is SEO expensive? I’d rather prefer saying that it is time-consuming. Does that mean only big brands get success here? Well, the catch here is that the “big brands” have budgets and hence there is also the least scope for them to get traffic organically. This statement can be in contrary to some perspectives, but when you have the right strategy for a long term in technical SEO, you can find success, big time.
Can a Freelance SEO Consultant be Capable to Handle any Website?
As a freelancer, I generate leads on my website as it ranks high on the search terms like SEO Expert, SEO Expert in Delhi, SEO Consultant, SEO Consultant in Delhi and many as such keywords. Freelancers have very limited bandwidth, and it is not possible for me to work with every niche or every website. Clients often misunderstand that SEO is a one-time thing as setting up a website, but the truth about SEO is that it is a forever ongoing game. In the metaphor of a competitive exam, you need to a constant examination on your website, and with the right team in place, you can achieve the SEO goals with a freelancer.
Can SEO work for any website?
I get a lot of leads every day from my website as it ranks high on search terms like an SEO expert, SEO Expert in Delhi, SEO Consultant, SEO consultant in Delhi, and many more. Since I have limited bandwidth, I cannot work with everyone simply because SEO cannot work for any website. It actually can but you have to read this to understand what I am trying to say. You will have to understand that SEO is an ongoing race that requires training. Just like any other competitive exam or sport you need to start from basics and train hard so that you out beat the competition in long term and not just a fluke.
Important Stages in SEO Consulting Services:
1. Strategy & Planning
- Keyword Research: Keywords research is where you find the right words to rank for your blog on the search engines like Google. The keywords you find on tools like Ahrefs, and SEMRush have to be included in the content that you aim to optimize.
- Competitor Research: Competitor analysis is where you identify whom you must overrank in your industry. This is the information you can use to analyze your own strengths and weakness.
- SEO Strategy: This is a strategy that puts everything into implementation, keyword research, competitor analysis, swot analysis of your site. How you determine an SEO strategy defines your success eventually.
2. Building Blocks
- Optimizing Web Pages: This is where technical SEO comes into action. The healthier your web pages are, the more chances you will go higher in search results.
- Google Analytics & Search Console: Google Analytics helps you analyse the traffic performances from universal perspectives. In contrast, the Google Search Console is search-engine focused, providing tools and insights that help the website owners improve their visibility and presence in the SERPs.
- SEO-Friendly Site Development: SEO web design and developing websites to make them search-engine friendly. Making a website SEO-friendly means that Google and other search engines can crawl each page on the website efficiently, interpret the content effectively, and index it in their database.
3. Technical Check
- Crawl Error Checks: Used to check the crawling history of your website on Google and Bing. The total number of indexed pages can be found here, and you can find ways to fix the web pages and rank higher in the search engines.
- 404 Error Checks: 404 is a page that appears when you click on a link, and it redirects to a page that is not available. It usually goes with the lines of ‘404 Not Found’. It is an HTTP status code sent from an online presence’s webserver.
4. Content Optimisation
- Website Content Optimization – Through content optimization, you are providing essential data that search engines will use to determine what your content — and, by extension, your business — is all about. Search engines then use this information in the search results they display for relevant keyword terms or phrases. As content in the form of text, images, videos, and news is now included in these search results, the content optimization processes you use should be tailored to the types of content you are producing.
- Alt images and other tags implementation – Alt text (alternative text), also known as “alt attributes,” “alt descriptions,” or technically incorrectly as “alt tags,” are used within an HTML code to describe the appearance and function of an image on a page.
- Keywords Placement in Content – Proper keyword placement is when keywords are placed strategically throughout the content of your website so that the search engines can properly index your site for those relevant keywords. Also, it entices searchers to visit your page and visitors to stay on your page.
5. Ongoing Promotion
- Link Building – Link building is the practice of building one-way hyperlinks (also known as “backlinks”) to a website with the goal of improving search engine visibility. Common link-building strategies include content marketing, building useful tools, email outreach, broken link building and public relations.
- Content Production – Content writing is the process of planning, writing and editing web content, typically for digital marketing purposes. It can include writing blog posts and articles, scripts for videos and podcasts, as well as content for specific platforms, such as tweetstorms on Twitter or text posts on Reddit.
- Monthly Progress Reporting – Your monthly SEO report should contain a breakdown of which channels are sending visitors to your client’s website. This could include organic search, paid search, direct traffic, and referrals.
How much should I pay for SEO Consulting Services?
The freelance SEO Consultants near me offer monthly or annual contracts depending on the client’s requirements. My strategy would be to create the strategy several months in advance that can positively reflect on our work to get great results. The SEO consultant freelance and the client needs to travel on the same boat for the best results.
While I offer monthly plans, I do not offer all-in-one monthly packages. This kind of approach is not proven to be the most effective in generating the best results.
The strategy that I provide promises specific SEO results to improve your business.
Why You Should Hire me or Why I am Different?
If you are hiring me, you must want to get the job done on time and with excellence. The primary purpose of this article is to help you do that. I am writing this article because I have been in your shoes before. I don’t see doing SEO as a basic need, and I don’t sell everything in a fixed package. I believe in aiming the requirements separately, and if we can bring the thoughts together, your business can go north with significant growth.
My work has been discussed with clients from UAE, USA, and UK. The reasons are obvious; my work brings more value than your budget. My experience and expertise bring you more perspectives than any other tool.